Translation: Nipe - Meg C

"Nipe" from the album "Project Daddy OST" (Original)
By Meg C


Listen
I am fed up of the lies
You don’t tell me where you’re coming from
You don’t realize the an object’s worth
Until it is gone
I beg you come for the last time
So I can see you, I will not give you any responsibility 
How I need to be with you
To be with you only for today

Give me
One night with you
That’s what I want
I want to touch you
One night
One night with you
That’s how I feel
And you feel the same

And now
You tell me that you still love me
Yet you let me go
I regret your efforts have come too late
The love is over
There’s no need to wait
I am going to show you
How I need to be with you
To be with you only for today
Yo Meg C it's been a while since I saw you
It’s been three years and I wonder why
Your job of healing me, you don’t perform
Did you go back to school?
I have missed our days of beer and roast meat
Truly, I have missed you, I see you still shine
One more day, is fine, we deserve it
Bamboo and you

I’m begging to be with you
If just for a day
Please
Don’t ask for more
The truth is we cannot get back together
The pain I felt
I cannot forget
Don’t remember our love
Forget the past
For that is in the past
Give me one night with you
Translation: Nipe - Meg CSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your comments here: