Translation: Uko Wapi - Ray C

"Uko Wapi?" from the album "Mapenzi Yangu" (Original Lyrics)

Where are you, so I can follow you
Tell me where, so I can know
Just to see you
And calm my restless heart

I ask myself every day: Where can I find you?
It’s been many years since we last saw each other
It’s so hard
I want to be with you
But how can I find you when you can’t be found
Where are you, tell me
Please tell me
Whether via email
Or cell phone
And calm my restless heart

My heart aches because of the constant silence
If I was able to know where you were
I would follow you there
To find out how you are
So I can stop worrying and thinking about you
Or dreaming about you
That one day
We will meet again
Me and you

Show me where
So I can follow you
Just to see you
To see you


Translation: Uko Wapi - Ray CSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Submit your comments here: